Saturday, November 20, 2010

More Cthulhu Cycle Re-Covers

Hello all. It's been a while since my last post. I have started a new job, so I haven't been in the workshop as much. Plus, I just haven't felt like blogging lately. Oddly though, my traffic hasn't completely fallen off, and I've even picked up three new followers since my last post, about a month ago.

Here are some pics of my latest books to sell on eBay. They are all Cthulhu Cycle books published by Chaosium. They are all done in the same style as my previous Cthulhu Cycle re-covers.
First up: "Arkham Tales".




Next, "The Book of Eibon".



And third, "The Terror".




Each of these sold to the same guy on eBay. He is also interested in my re-cover of "The Yellow Sign", which is almost finished. He's going to have a lot of good reading to cozy up to the fire with this holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a guide or something on how you do this? It's awesome and I'd love to have gotten them but I'm behind on finding your site so I'd be curious on doing it myself.

    ReplyDelete