Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Black Duke - the Set (fini)

Thanks to a feature spot on Propnomicon, I got a bump in traffic today. So I figured this would be a good time to post the last of the pictures of the Black Duke project. These are just pictures that had more than one item in them, which I wanted to hold back since I was posting each item separately. Also, I have some glamor shots of the set as a whole. If you haven't already, click on the links at the end to see production shots and finish shots of each of the items in the set. I hope you enjoyed this project. I haven't heard anything about the production of the film since sending off the props, but it was scheduled to shoot in like April, so hopefully it is well underway. There has been no activity on the website (www.blackedgeproductions.com), so that may be a bad sign. Anyways, I wish them the best of luck with the project. Now, on with the last of the pictures-

As always, click through for larger images.













See also:
The Black Duke - the Diary (part 1)
The Black Duke - the Diary (part 2)
The Black Duke - the Box (part 1)
The Black Duke - the Box (part 2)
The Black Duke - the Box (part 3)
The Black Duke - the Tome (part 1)
The Black Duke - The Tome (part 2)

1 comment:

  1. This series of blog posts has been an incredibly awesome read and I have really appreciated the depth of detail you have included on your processes and techniques. I particularly enjoyed and congratulate you for sharing your insights on what you would do better or perhaps would in hindsight change. Definitely inspiring. You have given me a great deal to ponder and to try to emulate, thank you, Paula.

    ReplyDelete