Saturday, November 20, 2010

Upsetting News

I got an upsetting email the other day from the folks over at Shadowmanor.com, where I sold some custom covered blank journals last year. It seems they have had a complaint from one of their customers who purchased one of the books I made. It looks like the binding is experiencing some issues. Reading their understandably unhappy email, and seeing the (albeit fuzzy) pictures of the damage was very distressing to me. I am currently working with Shadowmanor.com to rectify the situation the best way I can. I have offered to fix any construction or materials issues that may exist for this, and any other of the books I made for them, at no charge. I'll even ship them back at my own expense.

Hopefully this is an isolated incident, but if you purchased one of my books from Shadowmanor.com and it is experiencing any construction or materials issues (short of abuse), please email me. You can send me your book and I will do whatever I can to fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment