Thursday, March 17, 2011

Necronomicon Pages set #8 & #9

I have finally finished work on sets #8 and #9 of my Necronomicon Pages series. This brings the total to 36 pages (and one more that was created for another project and is not included in any set). All nine sets are currently available on my Etsy and ebay pages.



Like the previous sets in this series, they include cryptic text, macabre artwork and unique detailing (there are no burnt edges or blood spatters on the ones pictured but there are on the finished product).  the artwork, as before is a mixture of mideval woodcuts and original artwork by artists such as myself, Zarono and Darren Campbell.

Those who purchase the entire set as a whole get a small discount on the overall price, and I also try to stuff in a couple of bonus items for those customers too. The first print run of the new series was only 10 copies and three of those have already sold on eBay. This is not a limited series, but if you want to be the first kid on your block to complete your set, you better get them fast before this printing sells out or you may face delays while I work on another batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment