Sunday, October 9, 2011

Doctor Glamour - The Trailer

Early this year I did a series of posts about a very exciting project that I was commissioned to do for an independent film. I created two prop tomes for Andrew W. Jones's upcoming film short "Doctor Glamour". Well, it's been a long wait, but the film's trailer is finally out.

Doctor Glamour (Trailer) from Andrew W. Jones on Vimeo.

In this trailer, you can just catch a glimpse of my books. I'm very excited to see my work in a published format like this. I can't wait untill the final version is finally ready. It should only be another month or so.

See also:
Doctor Glamour - Necronomicon (pt. 1)
Doctor Glamour - Necronomicon (pt. 2)
Doctor Glamour - Necronomicon (pt. 3)
Doctor Glamour - De Vermis Mysteriis
Doctor Glamour - (fini)

No comments:

Post a Comment