Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Smudge Fan v2.0

A while back I made a set of smudging fans with the hopes of making them cheaply enough that they would sell with each smudge stick. They were nice, but not nearly as simple to make as I had hoped they would be. Consequently, I didn't end up making any more of them.


This is my second attempt at a simple smudging fan. It is very simple and elegant. Just a nice large natural feather with some leather wrapping and a few accent beads. These should be very serviceable for simple smudging ceremonies and they are economical enough and simple enough to make that I can sell them as an add-on with each smudge stick sale. And actually, I like they way they look even better than the first ones I made.


UPDATE:  I have made a Smudging Fan v3.0, you can check it out HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment