Thursday, February 26, 2009

Items for sale on Etsy.com

I've just recently discovered a site called Etsy.com. It is a sales site, like eBay, but there is no bidding, and all the items are hand crafted by the sellers. I noticed this site pop up several times recently while checking out Steampunk blogs, and I finally decided to have a look. The terms are very reasonable and, although I doubt it will get the kind of traffic that eBay does, it has a much more laid back atmosphere and listings are less likely to get swallowed up by the powersellers with their 30,000 listings.

I am currently in the process of putting up several items, many of which are featured in this blog, for sale on Etsy. There is now a link to my Etsy shop page over in the navigation bar. If you like the items you see featured in this blog, stop on over to my Etsy shop and see if it is for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment