While I was doing some glass etching the other day, I cranked out a couple of these etched glass potpourri jars. I have had the potpourri filling sitting around in sealed bags for a while. I made two of them a few years ago, but they didn't sell well. I thought if I made a whole line of them they might have a better chance. Anyway, I want to use up the jars. I am switching from bulk herbs to prepackaged in my shop, so I don't need these excess jars anymore.
Each of the jars was chemically etched with a large triquetra. Each is filled with a colored mixture of dried leaves, straw and seed pods (your basic potpourri mixture) which was then infused with some fragrance oil. The jar is topped off with a brightly colored ribbon. My first generation of these jars also had a crocheted doily at the mouth, but I couldn't find my stash of extra doilies, so I opted to forgo them.
October UFO Sightings in the Workshop
-
I'm back in the shop after all of the madness of Maker Faire and Wasteland
Weekend. More on that once I'm done processing all of the photos and
stories.As...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment