Yesterday, I spent another $70 at the craft store buying supplies to make more of these quill pens I've been working on. That brings the total investment into the pen and ink fiasco to something like $200. On the plus side, the creative juices are starting to flow, and I have been turning our some fairly decent items, IMHO. Here are four new pens that I finished last night.
I'm thinking of putting them up on Etsy.com for sale, but I'm not sure yet how I would ship them. So far, in my shop, I have sold two bottles of ink and one pen. Another 30 or so pieces, and I should break even.
Preparing the Drury Lane Pantomime, Part 3, 1901 - Making masks for pantomime in 1901. Related posts: - Preparing the Drury Lane Pantomime, Part 2, 1901 Plaster casts, needlework, and trick props a...
14 hours ago